- Our auction lots are sold to the highest bidder at a slight advance
over the underbidder. We reserve the right to withdraw any lot at our
discretion on which bidding fails to reach a reasonable level.
- Successful bidders will be notified of lots allocated to them and
must remit before the lots are sent. Persons known to us may, at our
discretion, have lots forwarded immediately. Payment must be made within
five days after receipt of notification. Postage, registration, insurance,
- Lots may be held to allow for clearance of uncertified personal cheques.
- All bidding and billing are conducted in Canadian funds. Americans
are welcome to deduct the exchange rate if paying in U.S. funds.
- Every effort is made to describe lots accurately. However, if a lot
is incorrectly described, the buyer has the option of returning it.
These lots must be returned intact within five days of receipt.
- Canadian bidders will be charged the prevailing rate of GST or HST.
- Numbers and prices are from the current Scott Catalogues in US Dollars
unless otherwise noted. All Canada and Provinces have been priced by
the current Unitrade Catalogue in Canadian Dollars unless otherwise
- All mint lots in our auctions should be considered to be hinged unless
marked NH (Never Hinged).
- The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the foregoing
conditions of sale.